Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Progress Update - December 2016

Recent Pictures

I did it! I got through my backlog! I am reverting to an approach where I generally look through pictures weekly and decide from there whether or not to add any to my collection. Whenever I'm caught up, I work on older pictures from my other backlog. Everything on Flickr is done through December 8.

Older Pictures

I have resumed work on pictures taken prior to joining Flickr. Those pictures are now complete through June 29, 2008.

eBird

Pictures have been added to eBird checklists through December 8. That means I'm as caught up as I can be.

Personal Projects

I have no personal projects right now. With my recent push, I might periodically take a little time off to enjoy myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment