Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Challenge 2016 - November

"You can't get up hill by thinking downhill thoughts."

The Idea Behind the Picture

I didn't have many ideas for this one, so I went with a simple solution. I took a picture of a hill. I left my good camera at home, so I resorted to using my eBird device.

There is a spur trail that I use only on occasion along the Canyon Trail at Chambers Creek Properties. This time of year, I usually skip the segment because the hill gets muddy. I made an exception today. This picture was taken as I was trying to get back up the hill after heading downhill.

Canyon Trail

No comments:

Post a Comment