Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Progress Update - January 2017

Recent Pictures

I am currently caught up with uploading recent pictures to Flickr.

Older Pictures

I slowed down a bit due to an unexpected project and a period when I felt completely drained. My backlog is now finished through March 1, 2009. I have found a batch of pictures that were already uploaded to Flickr, but didn't make it into my spreadsheet, so that will likely slow me down slightly.

eBird

I have it recorded in my personal notes that I have added pictures to eBird checklists through December 8. I haven't been too aggressive on these updates lately simply because I haven't had my camera with me for my walks.

Personal Projects

You might have noticed that I didn't create a post this year about our Ospreys. This is because I decided to try to do things a little differently. I created a Sway covering more than just the Ospreys. This is complete, and you can find it at https://sway.com/lQ7cqgFvHVPxhiUv. Now that the Sway is done, I again do not have any major projects. My use of Sway might be adjusted so that I am not hit at the end of the year with the task of putting the entire year summary together. This would also allow me to write while information is still fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment