Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Friday, March 17, 2017

Progress Update - March 2017

Recent Pictures

I managed to get through my Great Backyard Bird Count pictures. I even made a Sway reflecting those four days (although only two days included photography). For the most part, I have been able to keep up with Flickr uploads since then. I have not yet gone through pictures taken yesterday, so I'm not completely caught up, but I'm close.

Older Pictures

I pretty much had to put a hold on older pictures thanks to the Great Backyard Bird Count. I have gotten back to uploading old pictures to Flickr, and I am now done through March 18, 2010.

eBird

Much like my uploads, I haven't completed yesterday's pictures for eBird checklists. Other than that, I am caught up.

Personal Projects

I have been hinting at a personal project that has begun but not yet put much time into. I have not spent much time on this personal project over the last month, but I still expect to ramp it up at some point in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment