Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Challenge 2017 - February

I fell behind this month in pictures due to the Great Backyard Bird Count. I still have a backlog, but I need to finish up my challenge pictures. I decided to go through my pictures for February, but only the pictures that I have finished. I believe I have three pictures that I can use from this limited time frame. Like usual, I will underline words that I pursued.

Picture 1

I am not sharing their intimate moment, but these Raccoons were showing their love in the canyon, their home, prior to this picture being taken.
Common Raccoons

Picture 2

This American Kestrel was slowly gliding, allowing me to get the picture.
American Kestrel

Picture 3

This Song Sparrow was living up to its name as it was seen singing. Since this is a still picture, I can't share the accompanying sound.
Song Sparrow

No comments:

Post a Comment