Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Friday, February 17, 2017

Progress Update - February 2017

Recent Pictures

Pictures taken through February 6 have been uploaded to Flickr. Today was the start of the Great Backyard Bird Count, so I am taking more pictures and have less time to go through them. This is going to cause me to fall behind a bit.

Minor Pictures

I have made some progress on my backlog of older pictures. I have uploaded photos through March 5, 2010 to Flickr.

eBird

I haven't done as good of a job at keeping track of where I have left off with eBird. I know that pictures have been added to checklists through at least December 8.

Personal Projects

I have started the early phases of a new background project. The project in question is not taking up too much of my time right now, but it will likely ramp up in the coming months. This will take away from the time I can work on my photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment