Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Progress Update - May 2017

Recent Pictures

As of right now, I am completely caught up with uploading recent pictures to Flickr.

Older Pictures

Older pictures are a little more difficult for me to explain right now. I have been playing around with Tumblr lately. On my personal Tumblr blog, I have been periodically posting old pictures. I have been trying to recheck each old picture prior to posting to see if there is anything that needs to be added or otherwise changed. I have decided that it would be best to connect related eBird checklists. Unfortunately, I don't have any old checklists ready. The oldest checklists would likely be incomplete checklists put together based off of old pictures taken, including many that weren't worthy of my photostream. Adding more old photos to Flickr right now is essentially on hold until I catch up with eBird checklists. Prior to this change, I was finished through May 29, 2010.

eBird

I have not yet started work on old checklists, but newer eBird checklists have Flickr photos embedded.

Personal Projects

I have been drained lately, and even newer pictures have been a challenge to keep updated. I have been discussing a project in recent months that I have expected to ramp up, but even that project has essentially been put on hold. This is a bit concerning since I have no legitimate excuse for these struggles. If things don't improve for me, I might have to start looking at making some changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment