Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Monday, January 1, 2018

A shift to Tumblr

In 2017, I had several months with only one post to this blog. I find it very difficult to maintain a blog strictly for posts that infrequent.


In recent years, I have been playing around with Tumblr. My primary Tumblr blog has essentially become a blog about my experiences. Most posts so far have been eBird checklists and old photos. Posts about newer photos certainly seem suitable for the format.

For 2018, I intend to move and modify this blog's content. Tumblr will be the new home for content that had previously been posted here. Monthly updates will evolve to more of an as-needed frequency. If I can find time for challenges in the new year, they will also be posted at Tumblr. I will probably become slightly more active in sharing the creation or completion of new Flickr albums.

This will be my last post to this blog for the foreseeable future. From now on, you will need to visit Tumblr for the kinds of content found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment