Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Friday, December 15, 2017

Progress Update - December 2017

Recent Pictures

If you have been to my Flickr photostream lately, you will see that I have been making progress on pictures from my pseudo-vacation. I am currently working on pictures from October 12.

Older Pictures

With my backlog of recent pictures, I have not gotten any work in on adding pictures to my Flickr account that were taken before I signed up.

eBird

Adding pictures to my eBird checklists is currently on hold until I can gain some ground on Flickr uploads.

Personal Projects

As I have already stated, I intend to work on a gift that I give my family each Xmas as soon as I am done with my pseudo-vacation pictures. Of course, it's safe to say that this will be a post-Xmas gift this year. When I reach that point, progress will essentially come to a halt for my picture collection until I am done with that gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment