Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Progress Update - November 2017

Recent Pictures

During the first two weeks of October, I went on a pseudo-vacation. This was immediately followed by the need to sort through my pictures. I am now getting closer to my normal routine. Pictures have been uploaded to Flickr through September 28. My first batch of vacation pictures is a fairly large one, but it's almost ready. Just be warned, things will have to be put on hold after I get through vacation pictures.

Older Pictures

With my backlog of recent pictures, I have not gotten any work in on adding pictures to my Flickr account that were taken before I signed up.

eBird

Adding pictures to my eBird checklists is currently on hold until I can gain some ground on Flickr uploads.

Personal Projects

For now, I do not have any major personal projects going on. After I finish with my vacation pictures this will change. At that point, I will have to start working on my yearly Xmas present for family, which could end up a little late this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment