Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Progress Update - October 2017

Recent Pictures

As I expected, I managed to get some recent pictures uploaded to Flickr, then I stagnated. I'm not quite ready to explain the hold up. Unfortunately, my backlog has increased, and I need to go through another run of preliminary work before you will see any more pictures. I only have things caught up through July 4.

Older Pictrues

With my backlog of recent pictures, I have not gotten any work in on adding pictures to my Flickr account that were taken before I signed up.

eBird

Adding pictures to my eBird checklists is currently on hold until I can gain some ground on Flickr uploads.

Personal Projects

I am still not ready to reveal my big distraction of the month, but things should be getting closer to normal very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment