Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Friday, September 15, 2017

Progress Update - September 2017

Recent Pictures

With the weather starting to improve, I can finally get some work done on recent pictures. I am only done uploading pictures to Flickr through July 1. When I fall behind like this, I have to do some preliminary work on my newest pictures before work appears online. This is going to be a slow process until I get this preliminary work done.

Older Pictures

With my backlog of recent pictures, I have not gotten any work in on adding pictures to my Flickr account that were taken before I signed up.

eBird

Adding pictures to eBird checklists is still on hold.

Personal Projects

I have something coming up. I am not willing to share at this time, but expect things to slow down as soon as they seem to be picking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment