Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Challenge 2017 - June

With the warm weather, I have really struggled to get any work done on pictures. I pursued pictures for our family's photo challenge in June, but I only finished working on pictures from June today. Because I fell so far behind, I might have to skip July and August. Blame it on the sun.


Picture 1

This is the Puget Sound, a branch of the Salish Sea. From the shore, the still water provides a peaceful feeling.
Puget Sound

Picture 2

I can't be certain, but I believe this Owl was the mother, especially since she seemed more connected to the young than the adult seen further up the trail.
Barred Owl

Picture 3

And these two are clearly the children of the above owl.
Barred Owls

No comments:

Post a Comment