Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Progress Update - August 2017

Recent Pictures

My summer slump continues. I have been struggling with the persistent warmth, and have not found enough time where it has been cool enough to sit by my computer and get things done. I have only uploaded pictures to Flickr through June 23. We're essentially over the hump for the summer. Hopefully, there will be a few decent days to work on pictures before next month's update.

Older Pictures

With my backlog of recent pictures, I have not gotten any work in on adding pictures to my Flickr account that were taken before I signed up.

eBird

With my struggles to keep up with recent pictures, eBird has been a low priority for me.

Personal Projects

All personal projects are on hold right now. The slowdown in updates is strictly weather related.

No comments:

Post a Comment