Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Progress Update - July 2017

Recent Pictures

I have fallen well behind again with my Flickr pictures. This is primarily for two reasons. The first has been the weather. I am horrible at getting work done with the warmth that we have been dealing with. I also had some additional work that I needed to get done on some of my pictures. I am only caught up through June 17.

Older Pictures

I have not gained any ground on adding older pictures to Flickr.

eBird

I haven't made any real progress to adding pictures to eBird since last month.

Personal Projects

Most personal projects are caught up once again. I have kept threatening another to ramp up another project that I started months ago, but that is still a low priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment