Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Progress Update - June 2017

Recent Pictures

I had fallen significantly behind in pictures, but I am pretty much caught up. I took a few pictures today, and I'm not sure if any will make my collection. Other than that, all recent pictures are on Flickr.

Older Pictures

I haven't gotten around to uploading old pictures to Flickr lately.

eBird

Pictures have been added to eBird checklists through May 13.

Personal Projects

I will be adding a couple of mini-projects, then I will be back to the background project that I have been mentioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment