Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Friday, January 17, 2014

Progress Update - January 2014

Recent Pictures

I am still keeping up with uploads of recent pictures to Flickr.


Older Pictures

I have actually gotten some work done on older pictures. Not too long ago, I made some changes is how I maintain older pictures. Among the differences is that I no longer store all old pictures on my computer, just pictures that are making my collection. My current work is going to put older pictures more in line with how I handle newer pictures. I am still not to the point of uploading even older pictures, so you will not see any benefits from this work.

eBird

I have given myself the go-ahead to update a lot of newer eBird checklists. I am pretty much caught up with a few lingering days that I can't justify updating at this time. According to my notes, images are embedded in checklists through July 19, and August 16-January 1.

Personal Projects

Older pictures has been bumped a little in priority. Although I still want to get some work in, I have started preliminary work on my latest personal project. This is something that I might actually be willing to share, but I'm not ready at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment