Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Monday, February 17, 2014

Challenge 2014 - Week 6

"Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face."
-Victor Hugo


This Week

If you have been paying attention to my Great Backyard Bird Count posts on my personal blog, you would know that I have not been able to get out there with my camera at all this week. I have decided to go back to the archives. We had a brief winter last week. I also took a shot of the sun that I hadn't previously uploaded. Since there wasn't much color to begin with, I turned it into a rare (for me) black and white shot. For laughter, I found an old Wigeon picture. If you want to know how this fits, go online and search for American Wigeon Voice. Then compare to the animated dog, Muttley.

Pictures

American WigeonsAmerican Wigeons like to greet me with a sound that reminds me of Muttley's LAUGHTER.
One Step AheadAfter complaining about the year without a WINTER, we actually saw some snow.
Challenge 6The SUN is coming up behind a Bald Eagle.

Flickr Friday - Love Is In The Air

I'm not a female. What would I know about love? This really wasn't my kind of theme. I'm skipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment