Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Challenge 2014 - Week 11

"Learn how to cook -- try new recipes, learn from your mistakes, be fearless, and above all have fun"
-Julia Child


This Week

I was kind of lacking in ideas this week. I could have done the obvious and cooked something. That would have involved cleaning, finding ingredients, and some work in a week in which I have felt drained (What do you expect when the sun comes out?). I went back into my archives and grabbed a picture from last year's Quick and Dirty Boat Race at the Maritime Fest.

Picture


Quick and Dirty Race***Old Picture***
These boaters LEARNED HOW TO COOK up a boat in one day using an improvised boat-building RECIPE. They FEARLESSLY trusted their boat in the water and HAD FUN.

Flickr Friday - The Bus Stop

I could have done the obvious and gone for a simple bus stop. Boring. It would be better to get the bus actually stopping. Personally, I don't want to wait for a bus that might not even stop for a picture that would likely be derivative. I'm not having a particularly creative week (see above) and have decided to skip again. One of these years, I need to submit another picture for Flickr Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment