Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Monday, March 17, 2014

Progress Update - March 2014

Recent Pictures

I took some pictures over the weekend that I have not yet gone through. Other than that, I am caught up with Flickr uploads.

Older Pictures

I managed to get a little done with some background tasks related to older pictures. This is mostly resorting and renaming on my computer and freeing up space. Nothing has been uploaded, so none of the work will be visible.

eBird

I am pretty much caught up with adding pictures to eBird. Obviously, I still haven't added this weekend. Like I said, I have not yet gone through those pictures.

Personal Projects

I made a reasonable amount of progress on my primary personal project, but there's still a lot of work to do. I put a temporary hold on the next step. The project in question will allow me to shift focus, so I can actually get some work done even when I'm holding off on one component. I expect to resume work on this project after I catch up with weekend pictures. This will once again displace a lot of work for older pictures. Let's just call this a short break.

No comments:

Post a Comment