Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Challenge 2014 - Week 13

"Celebrate the rain; It only means that the sun shall shine bigger and brighter than ever."
-Unknown


This Week

I might have gone a little backwards on this one. The sun picture came before the rain. I might have been able to change order since we had rain and sun breaks throughout the weekend, but the order was more about when I found the shots. I should point out that as a Washingtonian I don't feel that it's wrong to appreciate the rain more after the evil fireball of death comes to visit.

Picture

Challenge 13The sun shining over Chambers Bay Golf Course
Challenge 13Western Trillium (Trillium ovatum) after the rain

Other Ideas

The sun really does shine brighter after the rain. This is because wet surfaces reflect sunlight. I never felt like I had a good angle on wet surfaces reflecting light, especially without pesky humanoids getting in the way.

Flickr Friday - Iceberg Ahead

I just have not been able to get into Flickr Friday themes lately. I'm skipping this week. (Do you like my catch phrase?)

No comments:

Post a Comment