Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Progress Update - June 2014

Recent Pictures

As I stated last month, I have been struggling to keep up with my pictures. I believe I was caught up with photostream uploads momentarily. Currently, I have only finished uploading pictures through the 7th. I have four days in my backlog. Personal projects are also hitting pretty hard right now. New pictures will definitely be taken faster than I will be going through them. It will likely be a few months before I will become backlog-free.

Older Pictures

For the most part, going through pictures taken before I joined Flickr has been put on hold. You might have noticed a few older pictures uploaded singly. This relates to a personal project that should become public tomorrow. This slow trickle should continue. The backlog of my older pictures will remain low priority, but the personal project in question is not.

eBird

I have only been adding pictures to eBird lately if I need to verify a sighting (a Common Goldeneye has been sticking around) or if I'm sharing Martin pictures. Other than those, I haven't gotten around to adding pictures to any checklists after May 3.

Personal Projects

Last month, I hinted at two personal projects that were coming up. One of the two has been the special treatment of Purple Martin pictures. Another personal project should be made public tomorrow. I have other project that are on hold right now. One should be more active before my next update. This is going to make it tough to stay on top of my uploads.

No comments:

Post a Comment