Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Challenge 2014 - Week 40

"Life has a way of testing our anchors and tempting us to drift. Nevertheless, if our anchors are correctly placed in the rock of our Redeemer, they will hold no matter the force of the wind, the strength of the tide, or the height of the waves."

- Dieter F. Uchtdorf


This Week

There was a bit of a religious component to this, so I only went after words. I didn't have any ideas for new pictures, so I went back to some older pictures. I saw an anchor outside a maritime museum as art during my vacation this year. I felt that would work. I also created the South Beach version of my tide composite. A similar shot was used for a previous challenge showing the North Beach. I had both pictures ready months ago, but I had not yet merged the two.

Pictures


Challenge 40 - Anchor***Old Picture***
Anchor outside the Columbia River Maritime Museum
Challenge 40 - Tide***Old Pictures Recently Merged***
Composite picture showing the South Beach at Chambers Creek Properties during a fairly high and a fairly low tide.

Flickr Friday - Whisper

I skipped again this week. Is that enough of an explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment