Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Friday, June 19, 2015

Challenge 2015 - Week 23

This week's quote comes from a scripture. Since I am not comfortable using my blog to promote what I do not believe, I will only provide the words that I pursued:
Mountains, Depart, Hills, Removed


This Week

In case anyone somehow missed it, I have been busy this year (as well as week). I took the lazy approach again. This week's picture came from a recent vacation. I departed via plane from SeaTac and got some glimpses of four of our volcanic peaks and managed a semi-tolerable picture (if you can overlook the weird color that appeared from the glass on the right side - I reduced saturation to make it a little less awful) of two of those peaks.

Picture


Challenge 23Last month, I DEPARTED the Northwest to go on vacation in Ohio (and Kentucky and West Virginia) where I became REMOVED from the MOUNTAINS and HILLS that I know best.

No comments:

Post a Comment