Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Challenge 2015 - Week 24

Unexpected kindness is the most powerful, least costly, and most underrated agent of human change. Kindness that catches us by surprise brings our the best in our natures.
-Bob Kerrey


This Week

The hole surprise component combined with the recent location of a nest after returning from vacation made this an easy challenge. As I keep saying, I have been very busy. If I have something simple like that, I will pounce on it. Or if I see a nest. That works too. Of course, this challenge means that I can justify uploading a picture now instead of waiting to catch up on everything else.

Picture


Challenge 24After returning from vacation, I was CAUGHT BY SURPRISE to find this piece of NATURE in a rock wall. I plan on posting pictures of CHANGES at this UNEXPECTED nest, but I have other projects that I am working on that could make it a long wait before those pictures are uploaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment