Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Monday, June 29, 2015

Challenge 2015 - Week 25

"A single act of kindness throws out roots in all directions, and the roots spring up and make trees."
-Amelia Carhart



This Week

I'm still going through my "How can I possibly find time for a photo challenge" phase. According to the rules of the family photo challenge, we can use pictures as early as the same month of the previous year. That means I can go back to June of 2014. Last year, I spent my June on vacation. One of the stops was Trees of Mystery. I decided to use a tree that had other trees plant their roots in it before becoming additional trees. I have chosen the Family Tree.

Picture


Family Tree***Old Picture***
A SINGLE tree had relatives plant ROOTS in its branches and MADE TREES.

No comments:

Post a Comment