Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Challenge 2015 - Week 26

"A little park of kindness can put a colossal burst of sunshine into someone's day."


This Week

Just what we needed, a pro-sunshine quote during a lengthy heat wave. Since the quotes for this challenge are supposed to be uplifting, I am going to go with a break from sunshine as my subject. In April, we had a lunar eclipse. That gave the moon a break from the sunshine, and an option for me to use this week.

I'm going to be nice. Although the quote has a typo, I'm not going to embrace it the way I have with some past mistakes. My picture was taken from a park, but I'm going to let that word slide. It seems to me that a park of kindness should probably be open to the public. We have some trails back, but some key areas have yet to reopen.

Picture


Lunar Eclipse***Old Picture***
Back in April, we had a DAY when the moon utilized the Earth to avoid the BURST OF SUNSHINE. Much like I have been known to thank the clouds for blocking out the sun, I hope the moon thanked the Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment