Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Monday, July 13, 2015

Challenge 2015 - Week 27

This week's quote comes from a scripture. Since I am not comfortable using my blog to promote what I do not believe, I will only provide the words that I pursued:
Enter, Gates, Thanksgiving

This Week

Don't you love it when you have a challenge during a busy time that has an obvious subject? There are gates that I want to enter at Chambers Creek Properties. While our park is being restored after the U.S. Open, these gates remain locked. One of the gates is behind a tent, and a temporary fence keeping park-goers away from the tent won't let me even approach the gate. The other gate is a little more accessible, so that was this week's target.

Note: It looks like Flickr has changed the embed code again.

Picture


Challenge 27THANKSGIVING will be in order once I can finally ENTER this GATE again.

No comments:

Post a Comment