Now on sale: Walking at Chambers Creek

Walking at Chambers Creek, a self-published book about our local park, is now available at Blurb.com. Hardcover and softcover versions can be printed on demand. For more information, visit http://www.blurb.com/b/6549592-walking-at-chambers-creek

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

2016 Great Backyard Bird Count Pictures

The 2016 Great Backyard Bird Count took place February 12-15. My pictures from the 2016 Great Backyard Bird Count have been uploaded to my Flickr photostream. I have also created an album for these pictures. I will share these pictures with this post as well. All of these pictures have been submitted to the birdcount website.

For the occasion, I allowed more pictures into my collection than usual. During the selection process, I only compared these pictures to others taken during the Great Backyard Bird Count.

While I never try not to make pictures look unrealistic, I tried to be even more natural than usual. Editing has been limited to exposure, white balance, straightening, cropping, and lens correction. Other options such as contrast and color saturation were untouched.

A summary has already been posted at http://maritimeorca.blogspot.com/2016/02/2016-great-backyard-bird-count-summary.html


Cackling GeeseDowny WoodpeckerBewick's WrenPeregrine FalconGreat Blue HeronEurasian WigeonBelted KingfisherGreat Horned OwlDouble-crested CormorantCackling GooseCanada GeeseBald EagleBald EagleSurf ScotersCommon MerganserNorthern ShovelersNorthern ShovelerAmerican CootAmerican CootRuddy DuckBuffleheadRing-necked Duck

No comments:

Post a Comment